Full form of BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is professional undergraduate program. Duration of this course is 3 years. Through this course, Student learns about various aspects of business administration and management. This course focuses on both theoretical and practical aspects.
After completing BBA, Candidate can get a job in various fields like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales etc.
Any student who have completed their 12th can apply for BBA. These students can be from any stream like science, Arts and Commerce. But these students must score minimum 50 % in their Higher Secondary (10+2).
Students can pursue this course either from regular or distance mode of education. Many universities like IGNAU offer BBA program through distance mode.
To get admission to BBA, students have to clear entrance exam. On the other hand, some Universities like Delhi University give admission to BBA program on the basis of merit . There are various entrance exams available to get admitted to BBA ,Such as.
- SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
- UGAT ( Under Graduate Aptitude Test)
- IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test)
- NPAT (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth)
- BHU UET(Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test)
- Student must pass their 12th from any recognized Board..
- They can belong to any stream like Science, Arts and Commerce.
- Candidate must score at least 50% in 10+2.
There are other courses which are similar to BBA Like
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies),
- BFIA (Bachelor of Financial Investment and Analysis),
- BBE (Bachelor of Business Economics),
- BBM (Bachelor in Business Management).etc.
Top Colleges with Entrance Exams
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, NMIMS University, Mumbai ~ NPAT BBA
- Christ University, Bangalore ~ Entrance Test + Interview
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune ~ SET
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Noida, ~ SET
- Indraprastha University, Delhi ~ GGSIPU CET BBA
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak ~ IPM Aptitude Test
- Christ University,Bangalore ~ CUET
- Amity International Business School, Noida ~ English Test
- Mount Carmel College (Bangalore) ~ MCMAT
- Madras Christian College (Chennai) ~ Merit-Based
Fees for BBA
Fees for BBA range from 50,000 to 2,50000 per annum. Fees vary from college to college.
Courses after BBA
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Computer Application
- Banking and Insurance
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Global Business
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Human Resource Management
- Sports Management
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Supply Chain
- Retail Management
- Communication and Media Management
- Foreign Trade
- Aviation Management
After completing this Bachelor program student can get a job in both private and public sector. Private sector pays an handsome package to the management professionals. Though the salary package of management professionals in Government sector is not so high. But, there’s the minimal work pressure, job security and stability in the government sector. Scope for management professionals in government banking sector is highest as compared to any other domain. There is also a great demand of management graduates in many accountancy and financial institutions run by government. So there are various field in which a BBA graduate can find a job.
- Information Technology (IT)
- Offline Marketing
- Digital Marketing
Starting salary would be 2-3 lakhs per annum. It could be 5 lakhs per annum or higher after some year of experience.