The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for July 2020 admissions to all the courses except certificate and semester-based programs till December 31. Interested candidates can apply to BA, MA and diploma/PG diploma courses at University’s official website.
This extension of last date shall not apply to Certificate and Semester-based programs, including MP, MPB, Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP), Diploma in Business Process. Outsourcing Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA), Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS), Masters in Computer Applications (MCA), Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA), and all certificate and awareness programs of 6 months duration or less.
Steps to apply Online
- Go to the IGNOU official website https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Fill in the registration form with personal details including your name, address and number.
- Attach educational documents including degrees and certificates for Class 10 and 12, migration certificate, and Id documents such as Aadhar Card.
- The candidates will receive a mail on their registered email address to confirm the registration.
IGNOU has also extended the last date to submit applications for term-end examination (TEE) till December 31. The examinations will be held in February 2021. The University has also extended the deadline for semester-end project work and assignments.